Quick Links
Skip to main content Skip to navigation
Offical NE Website
default rotator image
default masthead image tranparent rotator image

Home > breadcrumbs: Services > breadcrumbs: Concealed Handgun Permits > breadcrumbs: Conceal Handgun Documents >


Ajax Loading Image


Forms / Documents

Renew, apply for a data change, or report a lost/stolen CHP online!


Concealed Handgun Permit Forms

Individuals wishing to apply for an initial permit must apply in person.  To renew, notify us of a data change, or report a lost/stolen replacement Concealed Handgun Permit print the following application form or click on the link above to apply online:


Individuals who do not possess a valid Nebraska Driver's License must provide this completed vision statement at time of application:


Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor Forms and Information

Individuals wishing to apply for Concealed Firearm Instructor are welcome to download the following application form and information:

Prohibited Sign


Report of Injury or Damage Caused by Firearm of Permit Holder

Individuals needing to report injury to a person or damage to property resulting from the discharge of a handgun carried by a permit holder are welcome to download the following form:


Secured Handgun Receipt

When Emergency Service Personnel assume responsibility for a weapon from a permit holder, this receipt must be provided to the permit holder:


Application for Revocation

This form is for law enforcement use when they believe a Concealed Handgun Permit holder may no longer meet the requirements in order to carry concealed.

Sub Navigation



Nebraska State Patrol

  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon
  • YouTube Icon
footer imagetranparent footer image

Nebraska State Patrol1600 Highway 2Lincoln, NE  68502

PH: 402-471-4545

Nebraska.govPrivacy and Security Policies

Back To Top